Do you already know the price of your book??
I actually have a series of books coming out. The way I see it, it will probably look something like this:
- The Writings: Volume I, II, III, maybe IV… (right now it is 1,500 pages)
- Probably 2.99 or less, first one free
- I may separate them – some of the writing I am not that much a fan of, so I may just make those all free
- The Asks (probably another 1500 pages, so likely in volumes too)
- This includes Asks from June 2017-January 2018 (not on the blog)
- This will be cheaper with the first free
- Probably $1.99 or 0.99
- The Specialty (i.e. Task Challenges)
- Same as writings likely, maybe a buck more.
- The Novel
- This will be likely 7.99 or something like that.
- I am hoping to have this out by February, but this whole Tumblr shitstorm has me spending more time on my blog now to back up and Soft-core-afy my blog with SFW pics so I don’t end up getting hidden by Tumblr’s lame new rules.
By the way, I hope this doesn’t feel like a blatant money grab. I had been working on compiling these for a couple months now, and the intention was never to provide people with a “hurry up and get it” kind of thing.
Some people like Kindle, or the Kindle App, or would like a permanent copy of their own, which is not all porn pics. This is my way of providing people with a product that is theirs to keep and they can have it forever. As I keep writing, I will release new volumes.
Now that Tumblr is genuinely risking everything, it really does raise that question: will it be there if you want it later? Like, could all this shit go away at some point? I can’t trust them not to delete the blog. Some sites I plan to migrate to but that will take time for me to filter out the crap and reblogs because porting it over will be a pain in the ass, and on top of that, I have to do it like 5 different places, plus all the crap I have to do here on Tumblr first to clean up my NSFW pics. The books, fortunately, were almost done when this whole thing shook out so that is why they are going up first.
All this stuff you can currently get for free – by the way – with the exception of the novel, the Asks from the old blog, the task challenges, and some older posts that didn’t get ported over in May. So, come to think of it, there is actually quite a bit of stuff that is new to many readers; hundreds of pages that are pretty damn funny.
One thing I am making certain to do though is this: No task challenge; no ask; and no other piece of the writings will be attributed to a blog name. Nothing whatsoever will be identifiable to a person’s blog name in the Ask. Everything is being effectively switched to “anonymous”, in case somebody doesn’t want their shit referenced 5 years from now. I am currently debating releasing the Asks at all because of this, but to be honest, there are so many good ones, especially the ones that explain how to give an orgasm and such. It would be a shame to lose that forever.