Well thank you for the compliment, but Justin brought sexy back. I am just refining it. But seriously…
What do you look for in a guy?
- He should care about you and care about making you happy
- He should not be a loser and unmotivated
- He should work – hard – at everything
- He should make you laugh, and laugh at himself
- He should care about your sexual experience
- Sarcasm is a must. He should be a dick, but also a nice guy.
- He should be his own biggest critic.
- He should find value in learning, manual labor, & emotional vulnerability.
- Beards are a plus. Beards with mustaches, even better.
- Enjoys whiskey. Thinks clear alcohols are for rich women on diets.
- Does not own skinny jeans.
- Hates country music. This non-negotiable.
- Does not watch the Bravo Network. Minimal TV in general.
- Likes sports. Won’t watch them often.
- Works out. Hates gym people.
- Loves God. Hates church people.
- Believes the last good rock band formed in the 1990s
- Grills meat but loves animals. Prefers coal over gas. Wood over coal.
- Masturbates daily and is totally ok with it.
- Hates country music. Did I say that yet?
- Would rather die than be a shitty son, brother, father, etc.
- Likes Mexican Food. Thinks Texas Mexican food is shit.
Think that is a good starting point. On D/s, if that is part of what you want, he should just want to learn. He doesn’t need to be a seasoned pro. Just care.