Oh shit. Big balla in the hizzy.
This week I am building my Patreon site, and like anything I ever do, I promise you that I will never fuckin’ half-ass it.
Somehow, someway – it will be completely different and well worth whatever latte you have to sacrifice to get your erotic D/s rocks off and give Tumblr the big fat fucking middle finger when you do it.
But like any good businessman, a little market research is in order first.
So, I want to know what you want to see.
Send me messages, asks, add to the comments here.
Now I think you should understand I don’t give two shits about making a buck with Patreon because few people ever do and I have a lot more upside in novels. Besides, I do fine already as a millionaire sex god.
So I want to know:
- If you think paying anything for written content is total bullshit?
- What is me reading every post as an audio worth? What is 1 worth?
- Would you like to read one?
- Do you find community chats to be good or lame?
- Do you already use Patreon? If so, what sucks and what is missing or could there be more of?
- Would you like a full-length story with you as the protagonist similar to the #fantasy stories here? (I am sure Tumblr hid most of those in that link).
- Would you like to take sexy photos and be put into the story itself?
- What else – do you think is worth paying for?
- What should be totally fucking free?
- What is the answer to this equation: if 24×2+25x−47ax−2=−8x−3−53ax−2 is true for all values of x≠2a, where a is a constant, what is the value of a?
- Ah fuck it, nevermind that last one. It’s -3
Anyways – let me know.
My goal is to replicate most of what is on Tumblr for free over there so you can ditch this platform eventually. That is over 800 original posts rolling out as fast as I get them out. The new stuff and the audios – not so free. Videos of me doing the belly roll? I would probably need to pay you to look at that.
Now is when you tell me what is bullshit and what is not. Remember – a lot of people have tight budgets and I would rather everyone in the world read my stuff than actually pay for it.
Look for the site to contain content by end of the week and get updated with significant new content every week.
Rock and roll, bitches.