Well, brethren. You asked this like a week ago, back before I caught the bubonic plague or some shit. It’s kind of impossible to tell you how to be good in bed in an Ask answer, but I suggest you do the following, in general:
- Foreplay foreplay foreplay.
- Never start intercourse until she has cum, at least one time, Should be many. This includes blowjobs. No blowjobs til she cums.
- Understand a woman’s body (see diagrams). Typically, there are 4 places you can make a woman cum. (Understand that each type feels different to her.)
- Clitoris (Outer Orgasm)
- Keep it wet. Spit. Circles. Easiest way to make her say “He didn’t suck in bed”. This is just getting started though.
- G spot, O spot, and A spot (Inner Orgasm)
- G Spot Orgasm – easiest to trigger w fingers, like the diagram below. Stay at it, w a “come here” motion. Don’t stop until she folds.
- O/A Spot – digging her out deep or fucking. I recommend both. Makes triggering the orgasm from fucking that much easier if her cervix & surrounding areas are already worked up.
- Be persistent. Most guys fail to make women cum because they either are totally clueless on “where it is” or when they find it, they rub the G or clit for like 20 seconds and then move on. Stay at it. Give it time.
- Who gives a fuck. Dude, if you and the lady love each other – just enjoy each other and your time together. Don’t worry too much. You have plenty of other times coming up.