So I need some advice. I feel in love with a girl who already has another yet she tells me she loves me too. They have a toxic relationship and always seem to be fighting. They broke up for a short period and she and I were spending lots of time together and I was extremely happy. I knew she was slightly damaged but I wanted to help pick up the pieces. After a month of hooking up cuddling mini dates and one of the most powerful kisses I have ever had, she tells me she and he are back together.
Bitches b crazy yo!
God, I wish I could just hit Post and leave it at that.
So, let’s break this shit down…
- You “kind of” had a girl, but just kinda.
- She says “she loves you” but chooses someone else, which speaks volumes about her use of the word “Love”.
- They have a toxic relationship. First off – he may be normal as fuck, but she convinced you it’s toxic. The only way you’d know that is she told you, and you are biased and getting half the story, from a girl I am not convinced is worth your time to begin with.
- You “know” she is “slightly” damaged, and you love her, which tells me she is way-the-fuck-beyond “slightly” and probably manipulative and you can’t see it or it feels too good to be with this clam so you lie to yourself
- Cuddle dates and one kiss? Dude. Are you fucking kidding me? I gave you 5 bullets and a GIF for this shit. She didn’t choose you because you didn’t have the balls to make a move. Claim her. You don’t ask for kisses – you kiss her and do it like a man and if she rejects it you fucking walk. Period.
My advice? Drop this chick like a bad habit and be yourself the next time with a healthy, normal girl. Either that or tuck your dick between your legs and say “yes dear” as her boyfriend plows her. Fuck that, man. Take pride in who you are and command respect. This girl probably run back to you once you move on, but the truth is – you won’t give two shits about her once you realize she has been stringing you along the whole time.