Okay, so a lot of you are probably wondering, what the hell is Medium and why are you putting stuff there? Why Medium? Why not here? Why not Patreon? Why not MeWe, BDSMlr, or whatever.
First – I am putting stuff on Tumblr and Patreon. Jury is out on the others. To me, Pillowfort sounds more promising that MeWe or BDSMlr, long-term.
Secondly-what is Medium?
- Medium is basically a magazine where well-written content is everywhere.
- It costs 5 bucks a month or 50 a year.
- I don’t get your 5 bucks – I get paid based on how many people read and clap (aka Like) my stuff. So if my stuff sucks, I get nothing. If it’s good, I get paid.
- So it forces me to make sure my stuff is improving.
- Also, you gain access to all of the thousands of articles, editorials, erotica full-length stories, novellas, advice on parenting, work, whatever someone would write about – from tens of thousands of people. Clap on their stuff, they get a fraction of your 5 bucks.
- It rewards people for being good. It encourages people to get better.
- No matter what, you get 3 free articles a month, so you can check it out, and see I am right.
- Like I said above, I am rolling out Patreon for a far more personal side than Medium or Tumblr offers.
- I hope you join me.
- I will always keep posting new content on Tumblr. The other options are for something better, different, and brand new.